Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Free Considered Olympic Reunion

Planet Rock is reporting Paul Rodgers says that the band contemplated reforming later this year.

In a new interview with Classic Rock Magazine Paul Rodgers reveals that Free came close to reforming for a special one-off show this year.

Rodgers says: "There was talk of possibly something connected with the Olympics, but I don’t see it coming together now.

"One of the things that is difficult in my mind is that Paul was the soul of the band in many respects, and I hesitate to mess with that.

"If I was going to even think about it, it would mean getting someone who had a really great feel for that particular way in which Paul Kossoff played. The person I think comes closest is Peter Bullick from Debbie Bonham’s band.

"But as I said, there are no actual plans just now.”


 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...